Live without pain.
Your Good Life starts here.
Alter G: Anti-Gravity Treadmill
The AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill® allows you to push your training and physical therapy rehabilitation further than ever before. You can:
• Reduce gravity’s impact by selecting any weight between 20% and 100% of your body weight by 1% increments
• Rehabilitate lower extremity injuries with less pain and less impact
• Improve mobility, strength and safety for those with neurological conditions
• Provide a safe way to lose weight and exercise more intensively while unweighted
• Train without pain and reduce the stress to joints and muscles
• Recover effectively and with less pain after training or competition
The innovative AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill is a game changer in physical therapy rehabilitation. Whether you’re a patient or an athlete dealing with lower body injuries, chronic pain or neurological conditions that inhibit mobility, you can benefit from the unweighting capabilities of the Anti-Gravity Treadmill. The Anti-Gravity Treadmill helps a broad spectrum of people – top level athletes, orthopedic and neurologic patients, pediatric, geriatric, and those looking to lose weight - to achieve their personal health, wellness or performance goals.
Its unique unweighting capabilities allow you and your physical therapist to move your training and rehabilitation forward by:
• Allowing you to walk or run with no pain while maintaining a normal gait
• Reducing stress on joints and injured areas of your lower body
• Giving you the confidence and ability to run or walk longer and recover faster with less pain
The AlterG is complimentary should you choose to pursue physical therapy with us at Good Life. However, we have many members of the community that come simply to utilize this amazing machine.
10 minute Trial - FREE
(1) Single Use (30-60 minute) Session – $15 (3) Three Pack – $40
(5) Five Pack – $60
(10) Ten Pack – $100
Monthly Membership - $99 (3 sessions/week) 6-Month Membership - $399
One Year Membership - $699
* Discounts offered to High School and College Student Athletes
Come experience this unique machine at Good Life Physical Therapy. Please Contact Us with any questions or concerns that you may have.
© Good Life Physical Therapy
1331 Lake Dr, Suite 105
Grand Rapids, MI 49506
2500 E. Beltline Ave. SE, Suite J
Grand Rapids, MI 49546
Good Life Therapy, LLC