At Good Life, the health and wellness of our patients and staff have always been of the utmost importance to us. Our name, our mission, and our culture of Pura Vida says it all and is why we came to be: to help everyone who comes to us live a physically healthy and good life. We don’t take that lightly.
For this reason we at Good Life are taking direction from the CDC, MDHHS, and the Kent County Health Department in regards to all of our COVID-19 protocols. We will enforce all of the safety precautions we currently have in place for the foreseeable future.
People with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported- ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus.People with the following symptoms may have COVID-19:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle of body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
*This list does not include all possible symptoms. CDC will continue to update this list (as will we when they do) as they learn more about COVID-19.
With this in mind, our protocol for COVID-19 for staff and patients at both of our locations is as follows:
- Stay home if they have any symptoms of illness.
- Notify us immediately of any illness and/or COVID-19 positive test result
- Take temperatures of every individual that enters our clinics and complete a symptom screening
- Ask that patients do not bring any guests to their appointments and keep our lobbies closed to all visitors and solicitors
- Encourage and facilitate physical distancing whenever possible
- Continuously complete above standard cleaning protocols
- Require all patients and staff to properly (covering nose and mouth, and secured under chin) wear a mask at all times while in our clinics- NO exceptions. (We will not accept any notes of mask exemptions from doctors or otherwise for any patients.)
As health care providers, our commitment to our patients, staff, and community is to provide a safe space for treatment and do our part to help slow the spread of illness. The precautions listed above allow us to do exactly that. We appreciate all of our amazing patients and staff for their understanding and cooperation in keeping each other safe!