What is Sportsmetrics™?
Sportsmetrics™ is a 6-week formal program with Good Life Therapy's certified instructor and physical therapist, Dr. Julianne Smith. She will coach and condition athletes and teams to assist with injury prevention, return-to-sport rehabilitation, and performance enhancement.
Dr. Julianne Smith will help athletes make the bridge from rehab to their game!
Good Life Physical Therapy is a Certified Clinic Site for Cincinnati SportsMedicine Research and Education Foundation. The certification and training is provided by the world leaders in injury prevention for female athletes.
This 6-week program is a foundation for athletes to build sport-specific skills whether it is for soccer, basketball, football, etc. Additionally, Sportsmetrics™ can be tailored to meet the need of the athletes ranging from speed and agility to injury prevention, or strength and conditioning to rehabilitation. Sportsmetrics™ can also teach parents and coaches on how to implement the program. This way, everyone can benefit, not only athletes.
Female athletes are ten times more likely to sustain an ACL injury. This program is designed for all athletes, but especially young female athletes to help reduce risk of injury and enhance performance.
How do I start Sportsmetrics™?
You can do any of the following:
• Bill through your insurance and schedule physical therapy appointments with Dr. Julianne Smith.
• Pay out-of-pocket for an one-on-one 6-week course that will be instructed by Dr. Julianne Smith.
• Get a group of six or less athletes to train together and pay out-of-pocket for a reduced rate, group package.
Self Pay Pricing:
• Individual sessions = $50/person/session
• 2-3 person group = $30/person/session
• 4-6 person group = $20/person/session
For more details, please Email Us or Call Us directly!