Titleist Performance Institute Certified Doctorate of Physical Therapy
Whether you need basic swing instruction, physical therapy, or overall conditioning, our certified physical therapist is committed to enhance your performance using the latest techniques and programs that are unique to the community of Grand Rapids.
Having pain or discomfort with your swing? Want to hit the ball further? Play more consistently?
If your answer is yes then here are three reasons you should try a physical therapist- directed performance program:
1.) Higher level of education and training in physical health, which will not only help your golf performance, but also fulfill basic health necessities.
2.) Professionally developed Home Exercise Programs that are customized for your individual needs.
3.) Combination between physical therapy and TPI will provide better and more well-rounded care to treat your injuries, decrease physical restrictions, and augment your personal abilities.
The Titleist Performance Institute discovered how a properly functioning body allows a player to swing a golf club in the most efficient way possible. At Good Life, we provide a TPI educated and certified physical therapist to perform a 16 point physical screen that correlates all components of your golf swing and directs your golfing performance towards better movement fundamentals, endurance conditioning and strengthening, and ultimately, a higher skill level. With the screening process, we can identify the players physical limitations so that you can work with your golf professional more effectively and help to address nagging aches/pains that prevent you from your best game possible.
• TPI seeks to educate golf industry professionals and the playing public on the importance of the body and how it relates to the golf swing.
• TPI believes golfers will benefit the most from a healthy and efficient body.
• TPI does not believe in one way to swing a club, rather in an infinite number of swing styles. But, we do believe there is one efficient way for every player to swing and it is based on what the player can physically do.
• The most efficient swing is not the same for every golfer, because efficiency is unique to their body. To achieve an efficient swing, a golfer must first be screened. This screen involves an assessment of swing mechanics and biomechanics, physical fitness, movement quality, current health and a client history.
• Once this screen is finished, the results are used to create a plan unique for that golfer. The plan may include fitness training, physical therapy and treatment, coaching of swing mechanics and biomechanics, nutrition, mental strategy or all of the above.
• A golfer will see the greatest improvement by surrounding themselves with a team of experts. Similarly, any professional in the golf industry will see their clients benefit most by themselves being part of a network or team of professionals.
• Concierge and Wellness Packages for annual or 6 month memberships. Call 616.855.6588 for more information!